Being a two-time business owner before the age of 30 has taught Kamille Cawley a lot about what she values in life, which is building connections and community. As a Connection Strategist, Kamille’s passion is to help people build their communities and expand their audiences.
In this episode of The Podcast Babes Podcast, Kamille shares with us her method for repurposing podcast episodes across multiple platforms, how she gained new clients from her podcast, and her number one tip for her fellow podcasters. Tune in to learn how she has scaled her business and grown her reach through her podcast.
What we talk about in this episode:
- [0:54] Kamille shares how she helps entrepreneurs expand their businesses as a Connection Strategist.
- [1:44] How IGTV helped Kamille start The Abundant Entrepreneur podcast.
- [4:30] How Kamille repurposes her podcast for IGTV, YouTube, Pinterest, and her website.
- [6:41] Using Pinterest to promote your podcast.
- [11:55] Kamille’s insight on gaining new clients from your podcast.
- [13:14] What is Kamille’s key to converting listeners into clients?
- [19:51] Which podcasts are Kamille listening to right now?
- [23:41] Kamille’s number one tip for podcasters.
Kamille in a Connection Strategy Coach, born and raised in Southern California. She helps heart-centered female entrepreneurs reconnect to themselves, feel more aligned in their message and build a tribe that allows them to have more abundance in their life and business. Kamille does this by helping them expand their lifestyle, connect to a powerful tribe and step into becoming the abundant CEO of their businesses.
After becoming burnt out and tired of the competitiveness that had become part of her 14-hour day-to-day life, she hit a ceiling and realized that something felt disconnected. She was tired of being isolated and alone. So she switched gears and focused on building a business that was all about creating a true tribe and community. During her first business, she felt alone and didn’t make any connections. Creating relationships with other boss babes lead her to learn all she needed about focus, clarity, self-confidence, embracing change, business transformation, connection, support, and networking.
Now, she focuses on helping other entrepreneurs feel abundant, empowered, and connected in all they do in their lives and businesses. She has been knocked down many times but with the support of her tribes, her amazing husband and pup Leo, she has overcome and wants to guide you on how to do the same.
Connect with Kamille
- Kamille’s Website
- The Abundant Entrepreneur Podcast
- @kamillecawley on Facebook
- @kamillecawley on Instagram
Want more tips on getting the most mileage from one episode?
In the next episode, I’m going to talk about how to get the most from every single episode you create. I’ll be sharing my top tips on how to drive new traffic to old episodes and how to use video to get the most content from your podcast.