tell me more!
"If you’ve ever wondered how you could possibly do all that you do as a business owner AND manage creating a podcast, The Podcast Babes is the answer."
Podcasting has a lot of moving parts. I know, it's a lot! But your podcast has huge potential to bring leads into your business continuously, sell out your offers and make an impact on people's lives. It would be such a shame to not use it up to its potential.
It's hard to do all this alone. The good news is: you don't have to! I want to help you define a super clear growth plan for your podcast, so you reach the right people, make an impact, while also making a profit.
not worrying about any of the back-end stuff
using your podcast as an extra income stream
confident in your next episodes
Overworked & hustling
not monetizing your podcast
Burnt out, stuck & unmotivated
Podcasting has a lot of moving parts. You need to think about content for your episodes, recording, editing, write show notes, schedule the episode, promote it on social media. And then start all over again for the next episode....
Not anymore! The Podcast Babes will take over and take care of all the back-end work AND MORE, because we also make sure all the promotional assets for every episodes are scheduled and ready to go.
You will finally have time to focus on your podcast- (and business) growth, because we will take care of the whole podcast production process. No more endless running around to release that next episode in time. Instead, you can spend more time on sales, record more episodes, or read a good book!
• You record the episode and drop it in our shared Google Drive folder. That's all we need, we'll take over from here!
• Podcast editing - adding intro, outro, promo snippets, cutting out uhm's and improving audio quality.
• Show notes writing - we write short show notes for the podcast directories (Apple, Spotify, Google, etc.) AND long form show notes for your website (some people call this a blog post).
• Scheduling of the episode on your hosting platform and your website (blog post with embedded player).
• Kick-off questionnaire to make sure we capture your brand voice. All the copy will be written by Leeon, our professional copywriter.
• Demo video with extra info about the questionnaire.
• 2 instagram/Facebook posts per episode
• 2 instagram stories per episode
• 5 pinterest pins scheduled in Tailwind per episode
• copy + design of 1 email newsletter per episode
"she's helped my podcast and my business so much!"
"Working with The Podcast Babes the last couple of months has transformed the way I show up for my business. Anne has saved me so much time and her attention to detail has allowed me to trust someone else with my podcast, which was huge for me. I would highly recommend working with her, she's helped my podcast and my business so much!"
- Cait Pearson, She's Hungry.
"you gave me much needed clarity"
"I wasn’t sure how to merge my business with my podcast and you gave me much needed clarity. I am super grateful for your tips on how to utilize my podcast to stand out in my business. I am ready to start staying consistent too!!!" - Karla, Live Well Be Bold
"your podcast will be in great hands."
“Anne is a wonderful podcast editor & manager to work with. Her personality is so warm & friendly, and she gets the work done quickly and with no complications. I can't recommend her enough - your podcast will be in great hands.”
- Claire Gosteli, Guavabean
"I doubled my previous downloads"
"Anne helped me to revitalize my podcast by turning old episodes into blogs. This gave them purpose again and were relaunched, in doing so I doubled my previous downloads and was able to use the blogs to share on Pinterest and LinkedIn which has increased my website traffic. Anne and her team had a quick turnaround, was very thorough on the blogs and it was really neat to see the themes they pulled out of the episodes. I will certainly continue to use Anne's services!! Thank you !!!" - Tia, Unscripted Conversations.
book a free discovery call!