As a podcaster, it takes a lot of courage to get behind the microphone and put your thoughts out into the world. It can be a little scary and we could all use an extra boost of confidence as we step up to the mic each episode.
Brooke Lindsey is a confidence coach and podcast host. In today’s episode, she shares her tips on how to boost your confidence, whether you are a first time podcaster or seasoned vet. Ready to hear what she has to say? Let’s get started!
What we talk about in this episode:
- [2:09] Why Brooke became a confidence coach
- [9:09] Brooke’s tip for anyone wanting to start a podcast but is struggling with their confidence
- [12:50] Why Brooke started her podcast with solo episodes and then transitioned to interviews
- [16:06] Using podcasting to strengthen relationships
- [20:28] Getting followers from social media to listen to your podcast
- [25:09] The episode of The Modelling Confidence podcast that you need to listen to right now
Brooke is a Melbourne based confidence coach and body positive advocate, dedicated to supporting women in practicing self-love, reclaiming their confidence and accepting their bodies.
Her mission is to empower women and amplify their voices which is exactly what she does with her 1:1 clients and podcast. You may have seen Brooke featured in the Daily Mail, Boss Lady Magazine, or as a Top 10 Confidence Coach in Yahoo Finance.
Throughout her life, Brooke has experienced different forms of trauma from bullying, unhealthy relationships, an eating disorder, a near-death car accident, sudden loss of a loved one, and seeking validation in all the wrong places.
Over the last five years, she’s created a life built on her passion for continued growth, personal healing and helping others do the same.
Connect with Brooke
- Brooke’s website
- The Modelling Confidence Podcast
- Brooke’s FREE confidence resources
- @bybrookelindsay on Instagram
- Brooke’s private FB group
Have you found your podcast voice?
In tomorrow’s episode, I’ll be sharing some tips on how you can find your podcast voice and boost your confidence even more. Check out the episode here.