Tam Luc helps entrepreneurs create a bestselling book super fast and use it as a tool to help them make more sales (no matter what they sell). That immediately sparked my interest as an amazing way to repurpose your podcast content!
In this episode of The Podcast Babes Podcast, I asked Tam how you can use a book to make more sales in your business, how to use podcasting in that process, and what her best tip is for first time authors. Listen in to learn more!
What we talk about in this episode:
- [1:24] Tam tells us why she became an entrepreneur.
- [5:10] How Tam used her DJ experience to start a podcast.
- [6:58] Is podcasting part of the marketing strategies Tam uses to promote her books?
- [8:45] How to get more sales from writing a book?
- [14:01] It’s not just a transaction. It’s an opening to a relationship and a world that just goes on and on.
- [15:27] Collaborative books.
- [19:57] Publishing a book is not as easy as you might think.
- [24:54] Use your podcast content to publish a book.
- [32:39] Where to find Tam and her podcast.
Tam started her story as the child of very successful entrepreneurs. Their family business was where she learned about the benefits and freedom of owning a business. But after starting her own, she couldn’t figure out why hers was so mediocre.
Then she lost everything. Her marriage tanked. Parents passed. She was bankrupt, sleeping on a friend’s couch and completely lost. What saved her was writing her first book. What she learned from that experience taught her everything she had missed in all the years of business. Now she will teach you how to build a 6-figure business with the same knowledge.
Connect with Tam
More out-of-the-box ways to promote your podcast
In the next episode, I will go into more out-of-the-box ways to promote your podcast. I’m not talking about posting on social media and sending your mailing list an email when there’s a new episode. I’m talking about more creative ways to get more listeners. Check out the episode here (after Tuesday January 5th).