Have you ever stressed about how to record a podcast episode from anywhere other than your regular spot? Do you dream of becoming a digital nomad, releasing new episodes from a new city every month? If so, you need to check out today’s episode.
Debbie Arcangeles, host of The Offbeat Life podcast, is here to tell us all about how she built her business and podcast while working remotely. If you worry that you need a professional setup to record on the road, this episode will put those fears to rest and show you just how easy it is to record anywhere. Let’s get started!
In this episode:
- [3:31] The steps Debbie took to reach her first five-figure month only 8 months after launching her podcast
- [5:34] How Debbie was able to monetize her podcast through brand sponsorships
- [10:41] Why podcasting remotely is easier than it sounds
- [13:45] The software and equipment Debbie uses to podcast remotely
- [17:20] Questions to ask yourself to determine if podcasting is the right platform for you
- [19:34] The positive impact Debbie’s podcast had on her business and career
- [23:21] Debbie’s advice for remote podcasters
Debbie Arcangeles is the host of The Offbeat Life podcast where she interviews travelers who have ditched their 9-to-5 jobs to become remote entrepreneurs. Within a year and a half of launching her podcast, Debbie was able to start a new business of her own and leave her corporate job just like her guests.
Now, she helps entrepreneurs use their podcast to gain brand authority, increasing their value and income from their show.
Connect with Debbie
- Debbie’s Website
- The Offbeat Life Podcast
- Follow @theoblife on Twitter
- Follow @theoffbeatlife on Instagram
- Follow @theoffbeatlife on Pinterest
New podcasting trends for 2021
The pandemic has had a huge impact on podcasting, like more people recording remotely due to lockdown orders. Turns out, there are 7 more exciting trends on the horizon for 2021. Check out tomorrow’s episode to learn more about the new trends and how your podcast can benefit (available here after May 11).